BestMacs provides a valuable alternative to in-house IT support for businesses. Far from the industry standard “if it breaks, we’ll fix it”, BestMacs provides proactive Mac services. You’ve never seen anything like this from a Mac-based IT services organization. Our goal with BestMacs Network Overseer service is to proactively monitor and manage your Mac network and fix minor issues before they become catastrophic. Would you even know if your server was throwing errors and on the verge of losing a hard drive? Would you know if your backup ran last night so you’re covered if it does?
For most businesses, the answer is no. BestMacs Network Overseer (BNO) has you covered, and affords you peace of mind in knowing your environment is continuously monitored for these and hundreds of other preventable issues that cost you time, money, and lost productivity.
Each BNO plan is customized to your organization’s specific needs. For a flat, easy to budget monthly fee you will receive:
- 24/7 Monitoring – Our monitoring services examine all of the Macs and servers on the network and tells us what’s going on. From RAM usage to security vulnerabilities, if a crucial system goes down, we’ll likely know about it before you do. And before it does, the software will examine backup logs so we know your data is safe!
- Non-Intrusive Maintenance – Our software runs maintenance routines, including software updates and antivirus updates/checks, often behind the scenes and always out of your way. What good is maintenance if it steals your productivity. With BNO, you decide when it’s done.
- Management, Advice, and Planning - We’ll find the problem areas in your setup, and we’ll recommend ways to fix them. We’ll put together backup strategies, business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans, fault tolerance strategies, acceptable use policies, bids, shopping, ordering, even some basic training. And we’ll meet with you quarterly to set goals and review progress.
- Vendor Management - Think about how much time you spend calling the internet people, and the copier people, and this software company, and that service vendor. Now imagine if you handed it off to us like any other work ticket. We call them on your behalf. We speak their language. They can’t get away with the “blame game” with us. Now imagine what you’re going to do with all the extra time you’ll have when you’re not managing this stuff.
- Unlimited Remote Help Desk – Yes, you’re reading that right: unlimited. If one or ten of your employees has a computer question, we remotely observe their computer and get their problems fixed. It gives you the fastest turnaround we can possibly give.
Having your company on a BNO subscription gives you the following:
- Increased operational efficiency
- Guaranteed response times
- The ability to budget and save on in-house, full-time IT costs
- Mitigated risks of data loss and downtime
- A “Virtual IT Department” of professionals that operate as a team
- Peace of mind knowing your environment is monitored 24/7/365
- Allows you to run your business, not your network
Watch this series of videos on BNO, or call us today at 1-866-BESTMAC to setup a free 12-point Business and Technology Assessment, and get your customized BNO plan!